As a not-for-profit organization we rely on the generosity of private and public donors to create our innovative programming. Please consider investing in the integration of arts, science and technology by giving to one of our donation programs listed below.
BECOME A SUBTLETECHNOLOGIST
The Subtle Technologist program aims to cultivate an engaged network of supporters who are acknowledged publicly on our website and within newsletters to our subscriber base.
Each of the 4 set giving levels in the program provides clear examples of how specific donation amounts can be utilized and encourages targeted fundraising that will go directly towards programming.
While making your donation, you have the option of electing to create an online donor profile for a newsletter feature. If you elect this option, a staff member will follow-up via e-mail soon after.
- A bursary for an underprivileged individual to attend an engaging workshop
- A Facebook Ad or a Google AdWord to more effectively promote festival events/participants
- An honorarium for a master of ceremonies, DJ or live projectionist
- Much needed equipment rentals for festival events
- An honorarium for a guest speaker or workshop instructor
- Bursaries for an entire family to attend an educational program
- An honorarium for a maker to exhibit, demonstrate or perform new work(s)
- Sponsorship for an out-of-province participant to travel to/from festival events
- A single-run of professionally printed postcards or posters to promote festival events/participants
- our young and emerging artist commissioning fund: y-AXIS
- facilities and venue rentals
- research activities and professional development
- equipment acquisitions
All donations are tax-deductible for the maximum eligible amount.
* Charitable donation tax credit estimates do not take into account all possible tax situations. The charitable tax credit is non-refundable and can be used to reduce your income tax for a given tax year.
Cheryl Atkinson & Don Schmitt
Deborah S. Lewin
Doug S. Laxdal
Julia & Gilles Ouellette
Susan Spencer Lewin
We also graciously acknowledge support from: